In an effort to help control the spread of the coronavirus, our office will NOT Accept Walk-in Patients until further notice.
We are excited to announce that we are opening for all dental care beginning May September 19th 2020. We are taking extra precautions with limited scheduling and extra protective equipment as needed to ensure the health and safety of both our patients and staff.
At American Dental Center, we have always followed standard universal precautions issued by the CDC and ADA to help protect every one of our patients and team members from the many infectious diseases that we are potentially exposed to on a daily basis. For your peace of mind, these are the precautions we take EVERY time you sit in one of our patient chairs:
- We wear single-use gloves and masks while treating patients.
- We wear full length sleeves and launder all of our work clothing on site.
- We place instruments after each use into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
- We wipe down each dental operatory after each patient visit with a medical-grade surface disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
- We either wash our hands thoroughly or apply an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
In addition to the above standard measures, we will be exercising a higher standard of infection-control in our waiting areas, including removing all magazines, toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect. And while we love and value each of our patients, handshakes and hugs may be replaced with an “elbow bump” for the time being.
While we are doing everything in our power to protect you, we also ask for your cooperation in making our office environment a safe one when you visit us. If you have a cough, fever, or chills, please call our office to discuss whether or not you should reschedule. We will be checking temperatures on all patients as they enter and anyone with a reading over 99.9 degrees may be asked to reschedule at least three weeks later as a precaution. Also, to practice social distancing and minimize the number of people office, we will not allow anyone other than the patient and one of the patient parents in our office. Parents and guardians following the patients will be treated the same way! Anyone else following the patient to the appointment may stay in the car while waiting for the patient.
We care about each of you and hope that you and your family will remain in good health during this difficult time.